by: G.M. Syed, [Translation by: Majid Maqsood, from the book Syed Ja Qol]
– In true democracy one nation may not be superior in terms of majority to talent, resources, standing and wisdom on other nation.
– I firmly believe in true politics, and it can serve humanity in true manner, it gives blessings and it develops spirituality.
– Democracy can be benefited for peace, development and unity of the country..
– In politics some principles are important to make and follow in life. Those who cannot maintain their character may not be expected to do the politics on principle stand.
– We believe in political criticism but not in personal attacks.
– Our political worker should have dare and character to face the challenges.
– To differ politically is justified but personal criticism should be avoided.
– As nobody is perfect, therefore political worker should keep in mind other persons’ services, emotion and political principle while doing criticism.