If these are firm and resolute decisions, then the people of Sindh welcome the announcements with regard to Kalabagh Dam & Sindh Public Service Commission. We wholeheartedly support it. It is good to celebrate this day of positive announcements by PPP and it is high time when Mr. Zardari, Mr. Nawaz Sharif, Mr Asfandyar Wali and other party leaders should set more realistic goals for increasing the pace of development and justice. Now the coalition Govt will have to address the issues of NFC and provincial autonomy. Otherwise it would be a disappointment that a govt whose main mandate was to change the policies of injustice, unemployment, inflation and oppression, is ignoring the main issues and has been busy in transfers and postings. Once again I would like to congratulate Raja Pervez Ashraf and PPP leadership and would like to forward my earlier mail with a hope that PPP leadership and civil society would plan the strategy to materialize these suggestions, Ayaz Latif Palijo said to media.
1. Formation of Malir, Lyari, Ibrahim Haidry and Gaddap Districts.
2. Resolution for Establishment’s apology for murder of ZA Bhutto,
Akbar Bugti, Nazeer Abbasi, Yousif Jakhrani, Lala Asad, Murtaza Bhutto, Ayaz
Samon, Nawaz Kanrani, shaheeds of Shah Bandar, 12th May, Thoree Phatak and
for all martyrs of MRD operation, Balochistan Operation and Wana operation.
3. Restoration of old Hyderabad district or at least merger of District
Matiyari with Hyderabad.
4. Restoration of rural area seats in DMC and NED.
5. Establishment of students and working women hostels at Karachi,
Quetta, Peshawar and Hyderabad for rural population.
6. After restoration of old Judiciary new merit-based appointments of
indegenious Judges in High Courts and Hon Supreme Court.
7. Issuance of lease to 700 villages in and around Karachi.
8. Opening up educational / employment opportunities for old residents
of Karachi in Kiyamari, Yari, Maleer, Gaddab and launching of projects in
poverty stricken areas like Ibrahim Haidry, Gaddap and Kiyamari .
9. Independent inquiry into the May 12 killings, October 18 and
December 27 blasts..
10. Legislation against illegal immigrants.
11. Legislation for appointment of meritorious rural youth in corporate and
private sector & MNCs.
12. Establishment of new multidisciplinary well equipped general hospitals
in Qasimabad, Gaddap and Gharo.
13. Creation of at least 3 new provincial Assembly and 2 new National
Assembly seats for Qasimabad and Hyderabad rural Taluka on the basis of
14. De-limitation and re-structuring of controversial constituencies in Karachi, Mirpurkhas and Hyderabad.
15. Merit based appointment of rural youth in Port Qasim, PIA, Railway,
Water Board, KPT, KESCO, SSGC, KDA, HDA.
16. Enquiry of corruption, out of turn promotions and illegal appointments
of last 8 years.
17. Removal of corrupt politicians, governors and bureaucrats from key
18. New balanced formula for NFC.
19. New Water accord & termination of Thal Canal project.
20. End of Balochistan operation.
21. Removal of concurrent list and legislation for Sindh’s genuine share
from gas, patrol, coal and port output/income.
22. Re-opening of illegally withdrawn cases against terrorists.
23. Restoration of judiciary and supremacy of law.
24. Removal of all restrictions from the media.
25. Release of all political prisoners and conviction of real assassins of
Shaheed Benazir Bhutto, Akbar Khan Bugti and other political leaders and activists.
26. Re-settlement of haree victims of bonded labor jails at specially
allotted areas around Ganjo takkar / Latifabad / Zealpak cement factory in
Hyderabad and in Gaddap, Maleer and University raod of Karachi.
27. Launching of Keti bandar Port and Thar Coal projects.
28. New employment opportunities & controlling inflation and price-hike.
29. Improvement in overall education, health and communication facilities of rural areas.
30. Plan for genuine results in next census.