The language of the interview is urdu (Hindi).
Courtesy: Waqt News Tv (Apna Apna Gareban with Matiullah Jan 15 July 2012)
WikiLeaks throws tons of dirt, shame on Pak players
WASHINGTON: The massive deluge of WikiLeaks disclosures hit the Pakistani political scene on Wednesday when stunning details of secret, behind the door conversations, assessments, invectives and decisions were released, gunning down almost every big political player in the country.
The major bombshells revealed are:
* General Kayani thought of removing and sending Zardari into exile during the Long March days;
* Asif Ali Zardari disclosed that Benazir Bhutto had come to Pakistan after getting “clearance” from the US;
* Zardari had promised immunity and safe passage to Musharraf before becoming the president;
* Musharraf wanted to sack Kayani because he was not helping; Faryal Talpur has been named as Zardari’s successor and the next President of Pakistan;
* General Kayani says Faryal will be a better president than Zardari.
* Zardari showed Benazir’s will to Anne Patterson to convince her that he was the genuine heir;
* PM Gilani approved the drone attacks; Gen Kayani wanted to remove Zardari and elevate Asfandyar Wali as president;
* ISI chief tells the Americans Zardari is corrupt;
* Maulana Fazlur Rehman asks Anne Patterson to support his PM candidacy;
* JUI chief hinted his votes in NA are up for sale
* Asfandyar Wali asks for US help to convince Nawaz Sharif and Zardari;
* Kayani tells Patterson he dislikes Nawaz more than Zardari;
* Zardari says Amin Fahim had spent most of the 2008 election campaign in Dubai with his latest 22 year-old wife and was simply too lazy to be prime minister;
* UK Air Force Chief, Marshal Sir Jock Stirrup called Zardari a numbskull who knows nothing about running a country;
* US Embassy says Zardari government is weak, ineffectual and corrupt;
* Bureaucracy is settling into third-world mediocrity;
* Nawaz assured the US he supported them; militants driving agenda in Pakistan’s war on terror;
* Nawaz wanted to bring Dr AQ Khan into politics
* Mumbai attacks closed the door on Kashmir discussions between India and Pakistan;
And many more. ….
Read more : Daily Times